Your comments are welcome on the Drapery Solutions, LLC site. By adding a comment to the Drapery Solutions, LLC site, you agree to the terms of this comment policy.
- Moderation. All comments are moderated the first time you contribute to the site. Please be patient while you are waiting for moderation.
- Stay On Topic. Keep your comments on the blog post topic.
- Length. Keep your comments short and to the point. Break up your writing into paragraphs to make it easier to read.
- Language. This blog is a safe, collaborative environment. Your comments must be respectful of other people, or Drapery Solutions will edit or delete them to maintain the site environment. We also reserve the right to edit your comments for grammar and other language issues and will stay true to the meaning of your comment.
- Opposing Opinions. We welcome your comments and encourage you to share your experiences even when your opinion or experience differs from ours. We believe the community benefits from hearing a range of opinions. Write your comments in a supportive, instructional tone and they will remain on the site.
- Email Address. All commenters must provide a valid email address. Your email address will not appear in your comments, and will only be used if necessary by Drapery Solutions to contact you about your comment.
- Website/Blog Link. You may provide a link to your website or blog.
- Other Links. You can provide a relevant link within your comment as appropriate. However, we reserve the right to edit all links within comments including any invalid links.
- Editorial Discretion. We retain the right to maintain the comments posted on this site as part of the site content. While we agree to follow these guidelines, we reserve the right to make exceptions at our discretion.
- Legal Responsibility. Each author remains responsible for the legal and other consequences of his or her comments.
Remember that your comments on this blog become a permanent part of your online presence and appear in search engine results.